Spending Time on the Ocean All Day Long! Great Plan for Fishing Lovers!

Bali Fishing Trips - Hi, My name is Jose A. Reyero, I had never spend this long hours on the ocean! It made me tired at the end, but gave me a great opportunity to try sports fishing and snorkeling in the beautiful Indian Ocean. Hope you also have this lifetime morment with the experienced captain, Wayan and the great crews to catch GT!
One thing you really need to be careful about is your health. The boat rolles hard by the swell, so you might get sick. I don’t usually get sick by any vehicles, but took a medicine just in case. Also the sunshine is unbelievably strong, so don’t forget to bring a hat and sunglasses. Enjoy the bali fishing trip with the best health condition!

1 comment:

  1. aww what a good and big fish you have holding in your hands. Must be a good trip for you.
    Fishing in Dubai

    ReplyDelete